It is the ambition of our community members to work in the frontiers of marketing. Work by members of our AiMark network has received numerous academic rewards, including:
- O’Dell Award for the article in the Journal of Marketing Research that has made the “most significant long-term contribution to marketing theory, methodology, and/or practice.”
- John D.C. Little Award for the best marketing paper in Marketing Science or Management Science
- Paul E. Green Award for the best article that appeared in the Journal of Marketing Research.
- Frank M. Bass Award for the best marketing paper derived from a Ph.D. thesis published in an INFORMS-sponsored journal.
- IJRM Best Article Award for the best paper that appeared in the International Journal of Research in Marketing.
- Excellence in Research Award given by the American Marketing Association. It recognizes the author(s) of “an outstanding research article published within the last 10 years, which has significantly influenced the direction of global marketing.”
- Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamp Award. The International Journal of Research in Marketing and the European Marketing Academy have established an award to recognize long-term research impact on the field of marketing, and named the award in honor of Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamp of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill’s Kenan-Flagler Business School.
Furthermore, our Executive Director of AiMark Prof. Jan-Benedict Steenkamp has received two lifetime awards:
- Dr. Hendrik Muller prize for Behavioral and Social Sciences, which is awarded bi-annually by the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences to a scholar who has made “exceptional achievements in the area of the behavioral and social sciences.” (The first time the prize has been awarded to a researcher in any area of business administration.)
- Elsevier Science-SMA Distinguished Marketing Scholar Award for “exceptional scholarly achievements to the profession,” given by the Society for Marketing Advances.